|Production Time:||3-5 Days||Size:||Custom|
7" X 24" Felt Pads,
EN71 Felt Pads
7" x 24" 100% New Zealand Wool Pressing Ironing Mat
1. Felt Ironing Mat Information
Our high grade wool is mechanically separated to select only the finest fibers. Our wool is never bleached or dyed, and it has no synthetic fillers. These mats are made from one ingredient only: 100% Carbonized New Zealand Wool, no added chemicals.
ETHICAL ANIMAL PRACTICES:
We only use wool from farms that raise their sheep humanely and adhere to sustainable practices. We're committed to high living standards for animals and humans alike!
PREMIUM HEAT ABSORPTION:
Our wool pressing mat retains heat from your iron and radiates it back into your fabric, saving you from needing to flip and iron both sides! It's so efficient that you won't even need to use steam with your iron! If you choose to use the steam function, make sure to put something absorbent under the pad to protect your table.
2. Felt Pad Detials
choose from our color chart
|Sample Time||3 days|
|Delivery Time||2-4 days (sample)|
|T/T||30% prepaid before production,70% paid before shipment|
|PayPal||For small orders|
3. Wool felt cleaning:
1. Use cold water when washing felt, do not bleach or wash in washing machine. Wash by hand so as not to damage the appearance.
2. Because felt is made of wool, products containing bleach and fluorescent whitening agent must not be used. If so, it is best to choose a special detergent for wool.
3 in the cleaning, must not be hard to rub, to use the method of soaking and then gently rub with the hand to wash, also want to remember is not to use the washboard scrub.Additional, if be local get dirty, can try to dip in with towel take wool special detergent to wipe wool face gently, after when besmear goes clean, reoccupy same method dip in take clear water to wash.
4. After cleaning the wool felt, use the method of extruding and dewatering, avoid wringing by all means, and put it in the ventilated place to dry, when it is still wet, arrange its shape, so as to avoid wrinkles, you can also use low temperature iron ironing for a while.Wool surface has a layer of natural grease, basically have the effect that dips water, can slightly with paper towel absorb dry again clean.
5. Due to the natural grease on the surface of wool, when the wool felt gets dirty, you can use a paper towel to absorb the dirt and then wash it. You can also use water and soap to clean it immediately to prevent the dirt from expanding.
4. Wool felt maintenance:
1. Because the unique reducibility and elasticity of wool fiber, wool products can be more durable than other natural fibers and man-made fiber products if properly maintained regularly.Please take care of the felt goods according to the care instructions on the tag. This will ensure the appearance and feel of the felt goods will stay fresh for a long time.
2. Always use a high-quality soft brush to remove surface dust to maintain the bright color and appearance of the felt fabric.
3. Rest the wool fabric from time to time to allow the wool fiber time to breathe and recover its natural properties.