|Production Time:||3-5 Days||Sample:||Free|
13.5"x17" Felt Pads,
2 Pack Felt Pads
2 Pack of Wool Ironing Pad Perfect for All Ironing Station
1. Felt Ironing mat Information
This Wool Pressing Mat is made with 100% Wool for professional results, retaining heat,so when you iron your fabric it's like ironing from both sides at the same time!
Dense wool fibers trap the heat to press both sides at once. Make ironing easy for you and take cut half the time you usually spend ironing.
It will keep your fabric stable while ironing to minimize stretching. Projects including yarn and embroidery can be pinned into the wool for easy blocking. Works with steam!
2. Felt Ironing Mat Detials
3. Felt Ironing Mat:
Material:100% high-grade New Zealand wool made which can provide you a professional ironing experience. It can retain heat which can iron both side of your fabric at the same time.
Great Value: 2 Pack of pads included in the package, you can spice two into one thus you can get a big ironing pad, and use one of them by travel, the single size 13.4”x17” is very convenient for you to put in your suitcase while go travel or business trip.
Smooth Ironing Experience:With our ironing mat, you can iron your cloth smoothly, easily and hassle-free. It’s designed to keep your ironing fabric stable and prevent unpleasant stretching which make your fabric unappealing.
Suitable for Various ironing location: with the thickness of 1/2”, you can ironing at any location smoothly.
100% Quality Guarantee: Order with no risk. Full refund or new replacement will be provided with no questions asked if you don’t satisfied with our pads.
4. Tips & Care:
1. Only have an iron set on Wool or Medium heat for best results.
2. Do not leave your iron on the wool pad for too long.
3. Use of Steam: Wool Ironing Mat can be used with steam, although dry iron is recommended. Because wool mats are porous, moisture may pass through the wool mat.
4. Use wool mat only on surfaces not easily damaged by heat.
5. Cleaning: No machine-wash. Spot clean with a dry or damp cloth or simply rinse with water if need be. Avoid scrubbing up the material. Hang to dry before storing.
6. Storage: Store flat. Do not fold or roll. Avoid storing when damp or wet.
7. For someone who has a sensitivity to wool odor may experience the natural wool smell at the beginning. Do not worry, it fade away after a few uses.
5. Product pictures
6. Color Chart
7. Production Process:
8. Customer Feedback: